Saturday, May 29, 2010

Today's Daily Dose of Inspiration

DSCF5722-1

I'm taking a little break for the long holiday weekend , but thought I should leave you with a some inspiration.

I also leave you with a little sale too, please enjoy FREE international shipping on all items purchased from Block Party Press through midnight EST May 31st, 2010 . I've adjusted all the listings, so there's no need for a revised invoice or a refund.

I only need 7 more sales to reach 1800 sales! #1800 can pick a free item of equal or lesser value than the purchased item!!


New this week:
























Wishing you all a wonderful inspiration filled weekend!

Don't forget to sign my guest book at the bottom of the blog too! I'd love to see whose been visiting!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Photo/Video Guest Book