Saturday, August 21, 2010

Today's Daily Dose of Inspiration

Hello handful of readers! Sorry I've been MIA, but I've been trying to get the most out of the last few weeks of summer, and then I fractured my finger playing with the dog. Bad news, it's on my right hand and I'm right handed. Good news is that it's my middle finger, so I can still make stuff (though it does take a bit longer) and I can give people the finger without them even knowing it.

Next week is the last week of summer and we'll be in heavy preparations for back to school and we'll trying to squeak out at much last minute summer fun as we can. So I'll mostly be posting daily inspiration photos. I've taken tons of photos this summer and haven't posted too many, so I'll take this week to post as many as I can. Today's photos are brief summary of our summer.

Once the kiddos are back in school, I should have some time to be a bit more wordy in my posts. Until then, enjoy the photos and if any of them inspire you to create something, please send a link or photo to me so I can share it with everyone. Don't forget you can also check out my flickr groups for inspiration:

Daily Art inspiration
Inspiration Revealed
Macro 365
Nature Inspired Art
My Kid's Art

SAM_0650

SAM_0361

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Photo/Video Guest Book