Monday, August 9, 2010

Today's Daily Dose of Inspiration

Feeling a bit under the weather today. Out of the blue I woke up with a sore throat and my chest feels like I'm getting a cold and while my sinuses are generally stuffy, they a bit a stuffier today. Sooo, while I had a very busy weekend with lots of photos to share, and I'm working on about 5 posts, I think I'll just leave you with a photo inspiration today and rest. Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel better and have a most amazing post to share!

The hubs finally cut down our crazy 7 foot tall rose bush a couple of weeks ago (I've been trying to get him to do it for 3 years now), so we've had no roses this summer. Finally this week one branch started to blossom. I missed the roses and I'm glad they're back in a less "Taking over my backyard" kind of way.

This rose is for you! May it inspire happiness, joy and an amazing creation!


**Quick note**

I've added several new widgets to my sidebar.

The first, title "Featured Series" allows you to look at all of the postings under some of my featured series. So if you'd like to browse through all of my " Daily Inspirations Photos", you can without having to search for them or having to read through all my posts. Just trying to make it easier for you to find inspiration! You can find the widget just below Kyle's Creations on the sidebar!

I've added 2 new Craft Cult "Pocket Shop" widgets. One for each of my shops as well. I was lucky enough that they chose my shop as an example for the faux bois widget, so I thought it only fair that I mention the widget in a post. You can your own by clicking the photo example below:













I also added a map that shows what part of the world all my visitors are coming from. As I checked the stats, I happily noticed a rather large number of international visitors, so I thought it would be fun to see everyone on a map. You can click the widget to see a larger map. The only drawback is that it doesn't tell you the location of each dot. My geography isn't the best, so I would have liked that feature, but it is a free widget so I can't complain. If anyone knows of a free map widget that can do that, let me know.

It looks like there have been visitors from every continent except Antarctica! So glad to have you all visit my little blog. I'd love to do a new series about what inspires people around the globe. If you're interested, please let me know in the comments or e-mail me at blockpartypress@yahoo.com.















I hope you enjoy the new additions!

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Roses need some serious pruning.

Block Party Press said...

They sure do.

Unknown said...

Feel better soon.

Block Party Press said...

Thanks! I'm feeling better already.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Photo/Video Guest Book