Saturday, June 12, 2010

Be Inspired by Hidden Hearts

I had no idea what I was going to post today. I've had a couple ideas, but none of them really spoke to me. All week there was one theme that kept coming up: hidden hearts. No matter where I went I found hidden hearts. I got pictures of some and others I wasn't prepared with my camera. Are they a message from someone who loves me who isn't here on this Earth anymore ( I love to think that since my Mom passed when I was 5, it's a comforting thought) or are they signs to tell me to open my heart to the love that's all around me, or are they just little reminders to keep my eyes open and I'll be rewarded with wonderful little surprises? Or maybe they don't mean anything at all and I'm just somebody who sees hearts like the kid in the Sixth Sense who sees dead people. Well (takes head out of the clouds) whatever they mean , I thought I'd share the love with you. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. Take from them what you will!

DSCF6558

DSCF6556

DSCF6592-2

Eat your heart out

Here are some more hidden hearts that I've found and photographed:

Heart knot

I heart  trees

Heartfelt - Macro 365/209

Daily Art inspiration 11/3/09- I heart ginkgo

DSCF2978

And here are some that I created. They were originally hearts hidden in black walnut shells. I just filled them in with clay to make the heart more obvious.

He gave me his heart

Love Within

Love Within

Love Comes in Many Colors

One I made with some dried poinsettia leaves:

Heart

So keep your eyes and your heart open and maybe you'll find some hidden hearts of your own! And if you can't find any, just make your own or check out this fun flickr group which showcases hearts found in nature: Hearts of Nature !! Feel free to link to photos of hidden hearts that you've found in the comments.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Photo/Video Guest Book