Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Quick Update

Hi all! Sorry I've been MIA, but I've been getting ready for the Crafty Bastards show this weekend and it has taken up all my time that isn't already devoted to my family and filling orders. Please come by on Saturday and check me out! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't rain! Even if you can't be there, you can still support me with your vote for Craftiest Bastard! You can vote here or by clicking the button on my sidebar!


Saturday, October 3rd, 2009 • 10am - 5pm • Adams Morgan



While you're in the voting mood, you can also vote for BEST's blog for best Art/DIY Blog in Baltimore's Mobbies. We're currently in first place, but we'd like to stay there. You can vote here daily.

I started a new Flickr group, Daily Art Inspiration, for a daily dose of inspiration. I hope it will be a wonderful resource for when you're feeling stuck, and I like the idea of artists helping other artists! It's an open group, so feel free to join in the fun and inspiration! I'm planning to make a mosaic from the group each Monday as an inspirational pick me up to start the week. Here's yesterday's inspiration photo:

Daily Art Inspiration 9/30/09

Here's today's:
Daily Art Inspiration 10/01/09

Block Party Prints is doing really well in it''s first 2 weeks. There have been 2 Etsy front page appearances and even an inclusion in a Storque article. I had my first sale on my one week anniversary, and just hit double digits with my 10th sale today! I have a lot more prints to add and will be adding some smaller 5x7's, so check back next week. Here's my most recent print, Candy Cane Rain:


I'm hoping to get back in the blogging groove next week! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great successful weekend at your show. I know you will do well. Sure have missed your wonderful pictures like the apples and leaves....

Have fun.

Block Party Press said...

Thanks! I hope to be more active on the blog next week! Come join the Flickr group!

Rose Clearfield said...

I love the Flickr group! What a neat idea. I just joined. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Photo/Video Guest Book