Monday, August 17, 2009

Last Days of Summer Sale


Summers not over yet, but it is coming to an end. At least for my kids who will starting back to school on the 31st. I'm counting down the days with them and thought having a sale would be a great way for me to get back in the swing of things. So for the next 14 days, I will announce a different sale everyday. Each sale will run for 24 hours from 12 midnight to 12 midnight. Each sale will have it's own code, so check back here to get the code. I'll also be having a giveaway (to be announced very soon) and will be posting new items in my shop daily.

Today's sale is: 20% off all items in the shop. Just put "14 more days" in the message to seller at checkout and I will refund 20 % of your order. Items must be purchased by August 18 at 12midnight EST to receive the discount.

Don't forget to check back on the 18th for the new sale and the new code.

Check out my interview on the Scoutie Girl blog today! Not sure if it's inspiring, but I think it's worth a read! Don't forget to leave me a comment there!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Photo/Video Guest Book