Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Inspired by Early April Showers

I am still sketching for the "Spring" ACEO (they should be up tomorrow, I hope! I have made a ton, so I am trying to whittle it down to a select few). While you wait here's a little inspiration. I created a treasury list inspired by yesterday's forecast for today... Rain. For once they were correct and it is a very gray, wet day, but don't let the rain get you down, get inspired. I was inspired by the idea of a red umbrella amidst the gray/blues of a rainy day. I even sketched an umbrella for the "Spring" ACEO in honor of April Showers. Apparently a lot of other artists were inspired by the red umbrella and the rain too. Click on the picture to be taken to the list.






















Here's another list created from a fellow BEST Artist, Jen from jenmenkhaus.etsy.com, who's experiencing the same inspiration from the rain. She even featured my "Downpour " Magnets (notice the bit of red there too). Thanks Jen!






















So even if it is sunny in your neck of the woods, be inspired today by rain, clouds, umbrellas and a bit of red in a sea of blues and grays.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Photo/Video Guest Book