Monday, July 16, 2007

Be Inspired

B E
I N S P I R E D

Yes, I am still playing with Spell with Flickr and I am running a bit late this week since this is supposed to be a Monday feature, and I planned to create a proper banner for the it, but time has eluded me so far this week. I am also gonna kind of cheat and use my current treasury list as the inspiration. I have to unexpectedly take my mother-in-law to the doctors, so my plans for creating a new Leafletter have been scrapped for today and rather than wait, I will use the treasury list.

The title is "What is your favorite color?" An easy questions, but not always easy to answer. I know my favorite color tends to change like the weather. Today I am really feeling lime green, but last week purple and lavender were my favorites. I tend to follow these favorites and create with whatever color I am feeling that day. So take a little time today and think about your favorite color for today and create something just for the joy of using that color! Go be inspired!

Just click the pic to be taken to the treasury list!
Remember, if you are inspired to create something from one of the Be Inspired features, please send a picture and description to my e-mail, blockpartypress@yahoo.com and I may feature you on my blog. The piece must be inspired by the Be Inspired post and cannot be an item created prior to the posting. If your Be Inspired piece is featured, I will send you a free pendant from my etsy shop (I will choose the pendant and it will be a surprise).

I am also in the Etsy showcase today, so come on by and see if you can find me!

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

The picture didn't take me to the treasury. I love it. Both of my kids love rainbow themed items, so I want to check some of those listings out a little more closely. I'll check Etsy later to see if it's still up.

Block Party Press said...

Thanks for letting me know. I was in such a hurry to get the posting done, I didn't check my links. It should work now!

sohobeads said...

Tamara your web site looks awesome..so crisp and neat!!!
I do have another question for you if you don't mind..How do you get the pic of the treasury to show up on your blog instead of just the link??? Carol

Block Party Press said...

Thanks Carol. I took a screen shot and saved it as a jpeg and then uploaded it as a picture. Then I added the link to the treasury in the same way that I would link a word. Convo me if you need a more detailed explanation!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Photo/Video Guest Book