Saturday, June 21, 2008

SALE!!! SALE!!!!! SALE!!!!


I am only 1 sale away from hitting 1000!!!! So........I am having a blog exclusive sale! Sales 1000 and 1001 will receive 25% off their order & free shipping and will receive a free item of their choice (up to a $25 value). Just put blog1000sales in the message to seller and wait for me to send you an invoice before paying. If you forget and pay, I will refund the discounted amount to you! This is only for sales # 1000 & 1001, so when I've hit 1001 it's over. This discount can not be combined with any other offer.

Here's a sneak peak at some new wall art I am working on. These are still works in progress, so they aren't finished yet. They will be available at the Crafty Bastards Show on Saturday, June 28th in Silver Spring, MD. Any that don't sell will be added to my Etsy shop the first week of July.




2 comments:

Fifi Flowers said...

WOW! Impressive! How long have you been selling? What are your secrets?

Barbra said...

Your work is so great. Sorry I haven't visited more often. Good luck at the show!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Photo/Video Guest Book