Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Finally 1000 & A celebration sale

I did it! 1000 sales! Thanks so much to Lisa & Laura for getting me to 1000 and 1001! I love that both those sales were to people who saw the sale on the blog. Soooo to celebrate 1000 I am having another blog exclusive sale. I am offering 20% off your total purchase from today, June 25 - midnight EST Friday June 27th. Just type "celebrate1000" in the message to seller at checkout and wait to pay until you receive an adjusted invoice in your e-mail. Take advantage of this sale while you can as I don't plan another anytime soon!

Thanks again for all your support!! I'll be back with more inspiration in July! Here are a few inspiring shots I got from "Second Chance" a salvage yard in Baltimore. I was there this past weekend to do a photo shoot with BEST.

My creation

2 comments:

Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

Oh my goodness - that's amazing!
Congrats!

TrueFliesBlogger said...

Congrats on reaching 1,000 and beyond!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Photo/Video Guest Book