Friday, May 14, 2010

Be Inspired by the Power of Suggestion

Etsy recently added a new feature that suggests shops you might like. They also added a new treasury, Treasury East, that has a new layout. I used to use the old treasury to gain inspiration, so I decided to use the new "Suggestion" feature as inspiration to create my first Treasury East. I took some items from shops suggested by Etsy and sprinkled in some of my own shop suggestions for good measure. It's been a gray week, so I decided to make a bright, colorful, simple and modern list with just a bit of wood grain thrown in for good measure. Here's what I came up with. Hopefully it will bring a smile to your face and inspiration to your heart. Enjoy!























Click the photo to be taken to the treasury list and to link to the items featured. Feel free to leave a comment on the list too if you feel so inclined! To find out your own suggested shops, log into Etsy and click on your "Favorites". There you will find the new "Suggestion" tab. Just click it and let the power of suggestion take over!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Photo/Video Guest Book