Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Back for a Little Dose of Inspiration - Happy Spring

After almost 5 years of blogging about inspiration, I haven't been taking pics or blogging in a while (obviously since this is the 1st post of 2012).  I kind of had the winter blahs and just didn't feel "inspired".  Sometimes the best thing to do when you're not inspired is to step back and take a break.  Inevitably inspiration will return.  It has for me.  The freshness of Spring and it's wonderful colors have enticed me to get the ol' camera out again.  Here are some lovely pics I took that seem to embody Spring.  I hope they inspire you!  Happy Spring!

SAM_4117

SAM_4119

SAM_4104-001

Here are some new Spring items:

"Nesting" Necklace
Spring Magnets

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Photo/Video Guest Book