Friday, August 13, 2010

Today's Daily Dose of Inspiration

Well as you can see, I didn't get any of those posts I was working done yet. I'm feeling much better, but I have a lot of catching up to do in all facets of life. I figure I'll get them posted when I can. In the meantime, while I scramble around like a chicken with her head cut off trying to get caught up with life, here's a little visual inspiration. Trey had a friend over and he brought his rubber band ball. Of course I had to borrow it to take some pics. We've also started our own, but it's not as impressive just yet. Enjoy!

SAM_0632

A little size reference:
SAM_0640

SAM_0638

SAM_0634

SAM_0630

Words that come to mind when looking at these photos:
  • tension
  • twisted
  • tangled
  • bright colors
  • texture
  • mess
  • chaos
  • determination
  • perseverance
  • growth
  • stretched
  • random
I took a cue from a previous post and I've removed the color so you can really see the texture of the ball without being distracted by the color.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Photo/Video Guest Book