Sunday, June 6, 2010

Today's Daily Dose of Inspiration

DSCF6492

DSCF6493

I was inspired by the movement in this plant despite the fact that it was not moving. The last photo makes me feel like it's dancing. The idea of creating movement in a creation that is still is very intriguing to me.

It also brought to mind weaving as the opening leaves appeared to weave in and out of each other. The photos bring about thoughts of "opening up" and "hidden secrets" as the leaves begin to open up and reveal the flower hidden inside. All of which lead to thoughts of creating something with a hidden surprise or secret. Maybe something only the wearer will know is there until it is revealed.

I hope my little stream of inspirational consciousness wasn't too hard to follow. Tell me the thoughts that come to mind when you look at these photos.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Photo/Video Guest Book