Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pile Of Craft Wrap-Up

I had the best time at Pile of Craft this past Saturday. I saw lots of familiar faces and quite a few new ones. The ladies and gentleman from the Charm City Craft Mafia put on a great show. Unfortunately, I was only able to take a couple pictures as I forgot to put the SD card in my camera. Luckily the Craft Mafia started a Flickr group for the show, so you see more pictures there. Magbooth was also there taking free photobooth pictures. I was actually right next to them, so I got to see the fun all day. You can see all of the magbooth photos here. You just might spot a familiar face.

Pile of Craft 2010

My set-up:
Pile of Craft 2010

Pile of Craft 2010

I made enough money to make some great handmade purchases too

Shirts for the boys from Spaghetti Kiss. It's so hard to find handmade shirts for boys, so I was beyond excited to find them. The boys loved them. Score 1 for Mom! FYI - they agreed to take a picture only if they could choose their poses.


















I also got some great goodies from Green Star Studio. We added to our knitimal magnet collection:

















And I got some color your own bookmarks. We love to read and are always looking for bookmarks, so these will be perfect for summer reading and the fact that you can color them yourselves adds even more bang for your buck. A perfect solution for summer boredom. Kyle and I have already gotten started coloring ours:














Lastly, I got something just for myself. I was lucky enough to be next to the Biggs & Featherbelle ladies again. We have been neighbors at quite a few shows which is always fun. Plus the yummy smells from their booth is heavenly. I tried some body scrub this time which I totally love! I don't think my skin has been this smooth since I was a baby (and that was quite a while ago).














I also got some bars of soap for myself and as a small gift to my MIL for watching the boys and some lip balm for the boys. It's all natural, so I feel better when they use it. I don't have to worry about them licking it off and ingesting some awful chemicals.














All in all, it was a great day in handmade!!

2 comments:

Tejae: Heart Shaped Art said...

tamara, your booth is so nice. I love your custom made displays! (ok, yeah, i'm a little late in commenting.) ha!

Block Party Press said...

Thanks Tejae! Better late than never! I haven't had many comments lately, so I'll take whatever I can get!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Photo/Video Guest Book