Thursday, May 6, 2010

Through My Eyes - Back on the Bus

If you can believe it, I went on another field trip today. It was my 6th and final one of the school year. We went to the National Zoo in DC (one of my favorite places to go since I was a little girl). You'd think I'd be showing you picks of the animals, but I've taken pictures of most of the animals there since we go at least twice a year and we had just gone about a month ago over Spring Break. I'm sure I'll share some of those shots with you at some point. This trip, I was given strict orders that I couldn't take up a bunch of time taking pictures. Does my kid know me or what? Luckily, the picture taking restriction didn't extend to the bus ride, so I continued my "View from the bus" study that I started on a previous field trip with my older son. This time I'm just going to post my favorites instead of the whole bunch I took. You can click the highlighted link above to see and read about the original bus study. Please remember while viewing these photos that they are completely spontaneous. I just kept pressing the button and didn't see what I'd captured until I got home and uploaded the pictures. Many photos are blurry, but that's why I love them. They show movement and blur things so that blend together in interesting and inspiring ways. I was going to share with you what inspired me in each photo, but I decided to just post the pictures and let you interpret them on your own. If you have a specific question about any of them, just let me know in the comments and I'll be happy to reply.


















































































































































































































No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Photo/Video Guest Book