Thursday, October 15, 2009

Yesterday & Today's Daily Dose of Inspiration Photos

Fall is in full effect!

Daily Inspiration 10/15/09

Daily Inspiration 10/14/09

If you ever make anything inspired by one of my photos, don't forget to send me a photo or link, and I'll share it on the blog!

Don't forget to become a Facebook Fan! Get the inside scoop on new items, sales shows etc that I don't have time to blog about! Just click on the widget on my sidebar. ---------------------------------------------------------->

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This sure is my daily dose of inspiration... Wow. Love the mini corn...

So I just put of the posting regarding what an inspiration you were to my on our trip to Door County. I have added a link back to you site...

Have a peek. Let me know what you think. I know I'm still working on keeping it simple.

http://thegardenbell.blogspot.com/2009/10/journeys-end-simple-and-peaceful.html

Enjoy a day in your honor.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Photo/Video Guest Book