Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Be Inspired to Vote!!!!!!

I voted (And I've got the sticker to prove it!) Did you? Here are some fun election items I found on Etsy to help you get in the mood to brave the lines:










Presidential Poster from Elloh.etsy. She will even include the winner of this election!














There is demographic that I think both candidates missed this time around and it's definitely the Tofu vote. I first saw this little guy at the Crafty Bastards show in June when a little boy proudly showed it off to me. Brilliantly created by ChrisCreatures.etsy.com















Rep voting and look good while you do it with this great necklace from metalsgirl.etsy.com.













In case you forgot what time it is.......


















Thanks handcrankedUSA.etsy.com for making it that simple ! It's your right, it's your duty, it's time to VOTE!!

1 comment:

Sweet Pepita said...

Yes! The tofu vote! My husband wants to start the vegetarian party... he thinks he's got a good shot of it catching on in California. hehe

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Photo/Video Guest Book