Friday, April 18, 2008
Through My Eyes - The Color Green
With Spring in full swing, green is everywhere, so it's a perfect time to be inspired by this wonderful color. Whether it's olive, mint, lime or any other shade, green is always a great color to incorporate into your work. Here are some green pictures I took recently. Hopefully they will inspire you to use a little green this week.
Here are some words associated with the color green:
Here's some green art and handmade items I found on Etsy:
1. Green Tea Cookies by Carnival.etsy.com
2. Organic Lily Silhouette Notecard by BellaBella.etsy.com
3. Falling Leaves Earrings by dcdesigns.etsy.com
4. Chain Reaction Recycled Army Bag by katrinakaye.etsy.com
5. Exfoliating Lime Soap bar (with a dash of coconut) (VEGAN Friendly) by dennisanderson.etsy.com
6. Silk Cushion Green by pamelatang.etsy.com
7. Hasselblad, womens grass boat neck T by vital.etsy.com
8. Visor Beanie - olive, celery by pdxbeanies.etsy.com
9. Shades of Green Magnet Set by blockpartypress.etsy.com
Posted by Block Party Press at 5:49 PM
Labels: art inspiration, bright colors, green, Through My Eyes
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
This is my FAVORITE time of year with all the fresh green popping out!
Lovely - you can almost smell the fresh through the screen!
Lovely photos! Green is one of my favourite colours at the moment, and there's so much of it now with spring! :)
Thank you so very much for including me! I am honored:)
Terrific list, especially since green is my favorite color. Thanks for including me :)
Love the green and the soap looks really yummy!
Gorgeous! I have soome of Dennis' soap and it is amazing. This is a wonderful compilation of very talented artists.
Great list! I love Dennis Anderson soaps. They smell wonderful!
I love green and realized the other day that I rarely work with it. Off to correct that!!!
lovely. I'm working on something with daisies...
Post a Comment