Friday, March 7, 2008

Vote for Your Favorite Color Scheme


Please vote below for your favorite color scheme for the Spring Tree ACEO. I didn't get too many responses for colors, so I added a few of my own. It is a collaboration after all!



Here are few inspirational Spring pics I took while it was 60 degrees yesterday. Today the temperature is back down and it's raining, but the signs of spring a starting to show themselves.




































































And I even saw my first dandelion. Luckily it wasn't in my yard!

2 comments:

PeculiarForest said...

beautiful work as usual

I would like to tag you :)

The rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

Love the blue, brown, rose color scheme, but so far it doesn't seem to be in the lead. ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Photo/Video Guest Book