Sunday, March 16, 2008

Finished ACEO & We Have a Winner






















The collaborative ACEO is done! I personally love the way that it turned out and I really love that we created it together. Thanks so much to everyone that participated! I had a lot of fun and I am sure I would not have created this exact piece without your input. Well, enough with the pleasantries, I'm sure you all are waiting for the winner! I did the old folded pieces of paper random drawing and the winner is:

















In case you can't read my handwriting, Aurora won the finished ACEO! Thanks again to everyone that participated. If you also created something that was inspired by this project, please don't forget to contact me and I will post it here along with a description and links to your blog or shop! We'll have to do this again soon, so make sure to check back!













9 comments:

DivaDea said...

Turned out great, so vibrant and springy!

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

You realize I just had my name changed to Aurora, don't you?! ;)

This is wonderful. The colors turned out just gorgeous.

Lisa Clarke said...

I love the way that turned out! It would go very nicely with a pair of earrings I just made... My great grandmother's name was Aurora. Does that count? ;-)

yellowfish said...

Wow, that is gorgeous!

able mabel said...

That looks awesome! Great colors! Congrats to the winner!

Melody said...

That is so pretty, I love the colors and the depth!

Susanne said...

It is really wonderful - and what a great idea! I love the colours and the texture!

twinkle teaches said...

very pretty!

Martha Hughes said...

I'm hope you're proud of what you created...it's really pretty.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Photo/Video Guest Book