Friday, November 16, 2007

Be Inspired to Stuff Those Stockings - Handmade Gift Guide Part 3

One of my favorite Christmas memories is opening up my stocking to find all the little treasures Santa stuffed inside. Somehow even the orange and the apple at the bottom seemed like a treat. I think traditions can be a great way to create memories. I know my kids look forward to the same traditions every year and have now come to expect them, even reminding me if I forget. They always open their stockings first, and there is almost always a Hotwheels car or 2 inside. I suspect Santa will continue to include one of those even up through their teenage years since it has now become a little tradition too. I also think coming up with all the goodies to add to the stocking is one of my favorite jobs as "Santa". Remembering the feeling I had at seeing all the little goodies stuffed inside, I love finding things that I know they will love. Stockings are not just for kids either. A stocking is a great way to treat your Significant Other and/or your pets, so don't leave them out of the fun. Here are some great handmade stocking stuffers that anyone would be excited to find in their stocking on Christmas morning. Now get to work stuffing those stockings and remember to Buy Handmade!

2 comments:

stilettoheights said...

this is a great idea!

Banana-head Pancake said...

oh, etsy would be so great for little stocking stuffers. I was just thinking along the big present line, but now it will be a lot more fun! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Photo/Video Guest Book