Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
1. I have an older brother who is 40, a younger sister who is 13 and a younger brother who is 10 and a nephew who's 16. (this makes for interesting discussions with my kiddos, age 4 & 7)
2. I have a BA and a Master's degree in Social Work (all because I thought I couldn't make any money as an artist. Nobody told me that social worker's don't make any money either and I have since learned that in the grand scheme of things money isn't that important.)
3. My kids and I have an extensive bug collection (don't worry, no bugs were harmed, they are only captured in picture form!) We had a ball when all the 17 year cicadas came out a couple of years ago.
4. I was an Estee Lauder counter girl for 2 years and I still have the blue smock to prove it.
5. I rode horses competitively (English style, show jumping) from age 5 to age 16 when I traded the horses in for boys. (Still not so sure that was the best decision)
6. The boys and I attend the Baltimore International Car Show every year (we even took the little one when he was just 3 months old) and we get in and try out just about every car there and of course I take lots of pics.
7. I whistle a lot.
8. I hate, hate, hate to fold laundry and do the dishes!
Not very exciting and not very inspiring, but they are facts and they are random!
The people I am tagging are: marciapalmer, jodielovescupcakes, ramblingsofanoutsideartist, Sparksfly, Papernclay, ScottGarrette, mtjoyschool (we simultaneously tagged each other) and pollyhyper. Your it!
Due to the lack of inspiration in this post, I have decided to post this photo from our bug collection for your inspirational pleasure: